Monday 30 July 2007

Kerry dips in!

Saturday July 28th was the two year anniversary since we swam the English Channel with our relay teams. My Dad and I drove into Warrnambool to meet a few of the other swimmers. It was the first time that I had been swimming in the ocean at home for a while, as I had been on holidays...somewhere with warmer water!

I was absolutely freezing, and lips and toes had gone numb..but, at evry stop I still managed a grin-I was loving it! (and the hot shower and drinks afterwards were quite good also!)

I'm really looking forward to this opportunity to swim the Channel with some great girls, and raise funds for the Fred Hollows Foundations.

Kez


The team from T.O.T.M. also welcomes on board it's members from Jersey Island: Bianca, Tasmin & Chantelle. Welcome, ladies!

No comments: